TEC G THEATER (TGT) provides online service that allows our members to watch movies/works of art streamed over the internet to our player and other devices ("TGT ready devices").
Account registration requires valid e-mail id and phone number. For uploading works of art identity card/Address proof required to verify user credentials and related certificates that prove ownership of the works of art. For uploading works of art provide secured payment gateway that provide accepted method of payment.
The members can use their e-mail id as username and password to sign in TGT to watch any works of arts by doing online payment provided by third party payment gateway , that provide accepted method of payment.
You are responsible for the authenticity of your username and password by providing valid e-mail id and mobile number during registration. You should be responsible to maintain the privacy of the password and username to protect your personal details. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, TGT or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
To pay and watch TGT service incur service charge, taxes and possible transaction fees will be charged at the time of payment, based on country wise registration and login.
For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
Interruption to watch movie/works of art or any display of content due to any technical errors like OS(operating system) related trouble/ viewer’s system or network errors, power failure etc are not come under TGT liability. TGT will offer support to ensure a proper viewing experience in its player. If failure of player or due to any technical issues of the portal/player if show is interrupted payment will be refunded. Refund process will be started if issue raised by you is genuine and comply with our rules/norms/records. You can post your issues by clicking Contact Us (https://www.tecgtheater.com/tecg/contact)..
- The contents in the TGT are available in HD quality that may depend on your internet speed and performance of your device.
- The minimum connection speed for HD quality is 2 Mbps. It is advisable to have high speed internet to watch the movie in HD
- A download speed of at least 25.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD (defined as a resolution of 1080p or higher) and HDR content.
- The quality of the display of the TGT may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection.
- The time taken to watch TGT content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time.
- To get assistance with your account, watching works of art published in TGT please visit “Contact Us” in our website (https://www.tecgtheater.com/tecg/contact)
- In certain instances, Customer Service may provide you a remote access support through which we have full access to your computer if you permit to solve your issue. Otherwise we will assist you through e-mails.
- We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, Invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
- You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a member of the TGT service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
- TGT service and its contents are not used for any commercial purpose. It is just for your personal use.
- You agree not to archive, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, publish, license, any works of arts, offer for sale, or use content and or any information in TGT
- You are subjected to use our contents in accordance with all related laws, rules & regulations.
- You agree not to remove /alter/access TGT contents using any automated tools or third party software. You agree not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the TGT in any way; or use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
- You are responsible for all Internet access charges.
- TGT service doesn’t provide any warranty to our viewers. There may be unexpected scenarios; in particular, our service may be uninterrupted or error-free. You waive all special, indirect and consequential damages against us. These terms will not limit any non-waivable warranties or consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the laws of your country of residence.
- TGT may inform test runs which are required related to updating of our service, our website, User Interfaces and contents.